Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mazda Trilobite

Anyway, that's the way I read it in the Kam Swap Meet parking lot, but that was before my first cup of coffee.

It looked like a perfectly nice little SUV, and it seems the real name was the Mazda Tribute.

Maybe trilobites are on my brain, as I'm from Wisconsin, and the trilobite is the Wisconsin state fossil. I wonder if they tasted anything like lobster, to which they are apparently related. Of course, they are also related to spiders....

Wisconsin's legislators, having too little to do, have designated a lot of state symbols. Back in 1971 they made the Mourning Dove the state symbol of peace. Several years ago they also re-legalized hunting Mourning Doves so if we are so inclined, we can now gun down the state symbol of peace and eat it. Kind of refreshing, actually.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home