Sunday, January 23, 2005

Michael Moore sees these guys as patriots?

A report in the Telegraph:
"We have declared a bitter war against the principle of democracy and all those who seek to enact it," the speaker, who was identified as Zarqawi, said.

"Candidates in elections are seeking to become demi-gods while those who vote for them are infidels. And with God as my witness, I have informed them (of our intentions)."...

Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, who has declared Zarqawi his deputy in Iraq, has urged Iraqis to boycott the election, saying it was an infidel practice.
Michael Moore apparently thinks these are the good guys.

I prefer the fat guy with a seegar. (See below)

UPDATE: I goofed: this is in the Telegraph, not the Guardian. I have corrected the above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home