Sunday, March 13, 2005

Any of you folks who like litachur...

...of the Kiplingesque variety might get a kick out of The Law of the Blogger :
NOW this is the Law of the Blogger - as old and as true as the sky;
And the blogger that keeps it may prosper, but the blogger that breaks it must die.

As the visits that pump up the hit count, the Law runneth forward and back --
For the strength of the Blogs is the Blogger that never cuts anyone slack.
I wonder if my "furrin" truck will be trashed after that last post. Probably not. Well, I hope not. Only gentlemen with unusually small reproductive organs would do so, so I like to think I'm safe, red-blooded virile Americans that my targets were. They can take a little heat with dignity.

Thanks to the Insta dude for the lead to this noble poem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home