Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Blogger, we seem to have a problem...

Still no sign of any of the post-June 16th posts when I go to the site, and at least one correspondent says she has sent me a couple comments via the last post's mail function, but I haven't received them.

I might adopt the rousing rallying cry of "Back to the quill pen!", but I suspect certain animal rights types would put out a contract on me.

Still, I guess it beats the Pony Express.

UPDATE: I edited the sub-title a little while ago, and that doesn't appear on my screen either, except when I go thru the Edit page. Grrrrr.

DOUBLE-UPDATE: I just checked for Blogger Problems. Possibly this is a clue:
Blogger Bugs

Stats collection has been temporarily turned off, so you will not see your post count or recent posts updating on your dashboard or profile. We plan to restore this functionality soon but have needed to turn this feature off for now in order to stabilize our database servers. Once we get this restored, these items will update automatically.
Whether this is the problem or not, at least the Gentle Readers can see new posts.

TREBLE-UPDATE: I can now see my own posts, but emails don't get thru. Minors.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just testing to see if you can read this. :-)

Wednesday, July 6, 2005 at 6:42:00 PM HST  
Blogger TTB said...

Yep. Thanks!

Thursday, July 7, 2005 at 2:08:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home