Friday, July 08, 2005

Wisconsin License Plate 962 FBA

For the second time in a week I have come home to find a dark green Jeep Cherokee in my parking spot without so much as a note of explanation.

Last Saturday I got home at 3:00AM after driving 900 miles on the last leg home from Idaho and found the parking thief. Took two hours to get him ticketed- Ref. #278880- and I think towed, tho I went to bed before the denouement.

Tonite (Friday), my birthday, in fact, I got home at 10:30 from a birthday dinner at some friends' house and there was the same Jeep in my spot. Another ticket, and this time I waited for the tow truck. Off it went to a FAR away lot. I hope the swine has to walk. And that he is at least smart enuf not to vandalize my truck.

If you need someone towed in Milwaukee, I suggest:
Always Towing & Recovery, Inc.
414-434-1212
PO Box 091159
Milwaukee, WI
53209
Jason P. is a friendly truck operator and he got here when they said he would. The vehicle has to be ticketed by the city before they will tow it. For that, call 286-8350.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home