Friday, February 02, 2007

Perving in Paradise

While I was in Kailua on an errand yesterday I took the opportunity to hit the antique shops and Salvation Army in the eternal quest for a deal. After crossing the street from three of the shops on my way to Salvation Army I realized that a grassy playground at Kailua Intermediate School, while devoid of young scholars, was the brunching grounds for four Hawaiian Stilts.

Naturally I stopped to check them out while they stilted about on their ridiculously long coral-colored legs, poking their bills into the ground, two of them hassling each other over something or another, until I realized that here I was, a middle aged guy standing on the sidewalk peering over the chainlink fence into a playground.

I moved along lest I get reported as a kiddy perv, rather than the reality of a birdie perv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home