Thursday, November 14, 2013

Emperor Stompy Foot: Insurance Companies Will Get Administrative Permission To Sell Illegal Polices

I bet this will go over big with corporate legal departments: Obama proposes just telling the insurance industry to break the law. It will be OK because he says so.
The president is not proposing that the law be changed to allow all health insurance plans grandfathered into Obamacare's eligibility requirements.

No, instead the White House is saying that it will use "enforcement discretion" to allow illegal health insurance plans to be able to still be sold. That is, the Obama administration will not enforce the penalty on individuals for not having eligible health insurance plans and they'll allow the insurance companies to still sell so-called bad plans -- plans they technically can't sell under Obamacare.
I wonder what the various state insurance regulators will say about companies continuing to sell illegal policies. Oh, wait, policies which they just "technically can't sell"

I guess if His Imperial Excellency, the Emperor Stompy Foot the First, decrees it, then the law be damned.

I think that falls under the "Change" part of "Hope & Change".

It still seems to me like subverting the Constitution, which I am pretty sure falls under the technical heading of "Treason". Or maybe that was only before The Change.

I am also pretty sure that saying so is racist, so I'll just call him a "Democrat".

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home